New Classes for 2018 to Be Announced Shortly!
Saturday, January 20th 1-4pm
The P-Nut Gallery in Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
1 DATE (3 CONTACT HOURS)
Looking to pick up a new hobby in 2018? If so, grab a friend (or fly solo!) and get ready to learn how to properly use a calligraphy pen and nib to form strokes and letters in a style that is uniquely your own ! Whether you’ve never picked up a calligraphy pen before, or you’re looking to brush up on your technique- this is the class for you! You’ll learn how to properly use a calligraphy pen and nib to form strokes and letters in a style that is uniquely your own. Instruction is based on the Copperplate alphabet, but with a modern twist! After taking this beginner level calligraphy workshop, you’ll walk away with all the tools, confidence and skills needed to begin beautifying all things paper.
- 3 hours of instruction with Leigh
- 2 pen holders (straight + oblique)
- 1 pencil
- 2 calligraphy nibs
- Professional grade ink
- Professional grade pad of paper
- 1 handmade instructional guide
- 1 dappen dish, pipette and water dropper
- 1 Lovely Scribe Calligraphy hand lettered tote bag
- Light refreshments (BYOB welcome!)
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER AND BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT MY NEXT CLASS!